Monday, 2 April 2012

Welcome to My World

Soooo....... here we are. It has come to this. 
First of all, welcome and thanks for stopping by. 

Today is the 2nd of April 2012. I'm going to share and document my highs and lows of the next 24 months on the path to Melbourne Ironman.  

Wait wait there is one next year I hear you say. Well unfortunately i will be on my honeymoon for 2013 so i will have to wait until 2014. 

Sure there may be a half ironman or 4 along the way in preparation, and there are other full distance races available, however apart from crossing the line at Kona, nothing could eclipse the feeling of achieving the full ironman status in front of friends and family and leaving nothing behind on the streets of my home town Melbourne. 

So stay tuned for news on all thing triathlon.

I have to go now.. training awaits.. but I'll get into that more another time on

thepathtoironman :) 

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought of sending someone else on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Good idea! I could but then I would miss a great holiday and my fiancee wouldn't be there to support me.

    ReplyDelete